<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25179388?origin\x3dhttps://starry-eyed-idealist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


post-promo activities

Promos are over and we are free~ Woo-hoo! LET'S PARRR-TAYE!

Anw, my biological clock is back to normal. That calls for celebration, because I've been sleeping at 4am every morning and waking after midday. It's horrible for the complexion and eyes. I'm getting puffy eyes and a double dose of eyebags. You know, those kind of eye bags that have 2 layers when you smile. Absolutely groteque.

Let's see what I have in mind for some post-exams fun:
1. Visit the seaside! Get baked under the sun, enjoy the salty breeze and lame around with friends. Or simply snuggle up with a good read under the shade. I love the beach~

2. Catch up on reading. I haven't been reading a proper book for months and I have a list of books-to-be-read. The mere thought of getting my hands on those books is enough to make me happy. (:

3. Meet up with KCians! The last time I saw them was during CNY and I am yearning to meet them again. I wanna meet Daphy, Qi, Ching, Qx, Charlene... And the list goes on.

4. Practice writing and editing poems. And building up my vocab to serve as foundation. I still have a long, long way to go. Jiayou to me!

5. Practice the guitar. Right now I am stuck at memorising, not even playing songs. *Sobs* I'm grabbing Hx and anyone else who can teach. Aha! Vere and Hazey can help. XD

6. Lose some flab. Pigging out and mugging are best friends, so I guess I've gorged a little too much while revising. Time to exercise!

7. Do some spring cleaning.

8. Resume squealing with Sky and Cloud. Not that I've ever stopped doing so anyway.

9. Hmm, I can't think of anything else right now but I'm sure there's more.

Enjoy post-promos life, everyone! xDDD

boo!
10:37 PM