Saturday, September 02, 2006
VJ carnial and mentoring outing
What I did today:
1. Attended mentoring outing. We had so much fun with the kids. Anw, did I mention tt my mentee improved by
at least one grade for all the subjects? Fortunately, hours of drilling her with facts each week didn't go down the drain. I am sooo proud of her. *beams*
Come to think of it, mentoring is financially draining. To motivate my mentee to study hard, I am buying gifts for her each week. I know material motivation is not exactly appropriate but I can't think of any other way to help her. Bleah.
Oh yah. I've just received my first teachers' day gift from her. You can't imagine how elated I felt. Kekeke~
Anyway, I conclude from this mentoring outing that LEOs are warm and kind people. :D
2. VJ carnival was very interesting. The ride that went around in circles seemed pretty horrifying. Anyway, the treehouse is darn cool. Angel showed me around and took me to the house. It's shady, windy and built right on top of a tree (Duh. It's a treehouse. OMG I sound like a country pumkin.). If only TJ had such an amazing structure.
We went to the games corner. There was this hit-the-lever-and-let-the-frog-jump-into-the-basket thingy. I won for myself a purple froggy. The top prize was a odd-coloured bear that I prayed hard not to win. The froggy looks more comical and adorable. I love froggies!
3. After the VJ carnival Angel and I paid Parkway a visit. I like touring the maternity shops. Usually, the entire shop will be blanketed in pastels. *Smiles* Isn't that pretty? Angel tried finding clips for me in those shops but, er, due to the attention-attractingness of those kiddy clips I decided not to get them. Chameleon is a more reliable outlet to shop for clips. And I purchased 2 baby yellow clips. Baby yellow! I love this colour.
Forgot to include this in my previous entry. I met Ms Hamidah on my way home from Suntec. She's dressed in loud shades (as usual) and matching shoes. I wonder how many pairs of shoes she owns. And she's still the bright and sunny Ms Hamidah. :)
boo!
9:21 PM
PROFILE
I'm just me.
bold italic strike underline
LOVES
dreaming♥
reading♥
painting♥
writing♥
gorging♥
giggling♥
sleeping♥
CONTACT ME
turquoise8989ATyahooDOTcomDOTsg
DISCLAIMER
This blog is a simple product of mindless tapping at the keyboard.
The blogger is not liable for the accuracy, validity, objectivity of the contents.
She holds no responsibility whatsoever for any of her entries.
The content on the blog is the opinion of the blogger, not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing.
LINKS
cloud
fang
simin
sky
verena
CREDITS
Don't
remove the credits !
Designer :
Undefined.
love
Basecodes :
focus-team
Image :
x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others :
♥ ♥ ♥