<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25179388?origin\x3dhttps://starry-eyed-idealist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, September 23, 2006


random notes and tk gathering

Hmms. One more day to SI finals, one more week to promos, 2 more months to taiwan and 3 more months to my birthday.

Keke~ So excited. I don't mean promos though.

It's so close to the promos and we were still learning a brand new ci2 for clit. Madness.

I'm beginning to think that exams are mere memory tests. Memorise, memorise, memorise. Sigh.

And I'm not spending my birthday in taiwan. :'( I'm returning to Singapore on the 16th, which is one week before the big day.

Announcement

TK mass gathering
13 September, 11 am
Wear tk uniform
Meet at tk back gate
bowling after this visit

Cool, huh? But this visit coincides with TJ open house. Argh.

boo!
1:09 PM