<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25179388?origin\x3dhttps://starry-eyed-idealist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, July 21, 2006


things to do

*Happy birthday to eu*

I am extremely glad that Monday is going to be a holiday. The heckload of things to be done is almost impossible to complete.

Mentoring was relatively slack today, despite the assessment book and storybooks that I've prepared for my mentee. PE was a sleepy period for me. Being sleep-derived, I was so tired that I wanted to doze off while running.

Having an addiction helps to relieve stress. I am quite glad that I have one, if not it's hard to survive in this hectic period of time where a million things are waitng to be done. :P Ok that was a bad excuse, but sometimes when I feel down I will take a dosage and aha! I'm back on my feet. Er, I sound like some drug addict.

To-do list
1. PW
-eom
-feasibility and manageability
-research on books on hydroponics
-complete the intro of written report

2. Celebrate eu's birthday

3. NYAA report. Omg lah. When will I ever get down to do it seriouly.

4. Mug for Chem SPA

5. Mug for Maths test

6.Read tian's book (ok, i am finally completeing it=))

7. Watch the Hello Kitty VCD(tian's property again)! Another good way to de-stress.

8. Work out a regular schedule with my mentee's mummy for mentoring.

9. Clear Maths and Chem concepts asap.

I can't rmb what else I've got to do. *yawns* I shall catch up on my sleep. Goodnight=))))

boo!
10:33 PM